torsdag, mars 18, 2010

What to do with Facebook data?

#measure Facebook Starts Sending Page Admins Weekly Stat Reports /
Ok thats nice. But I want to get the whole picture of conversion. Not single web sites no. of fans/follower etc. I can see that people take interest in my fanpage, but what does that behavior lead to. Where does the conversion happen? Fanpage is some kind of micro conversion on building brand loyalty. Whats the status for fan pages in the over whole conversion process? The knowledge data I get from FB is more targeted towards ad campaigns. But, then again, demographic is dead and interest marketing is the thing today. So what should I do with the Facebook data?

http://mashable.com/2010/03/18/facebook-page-reports/


- postat från min iPhone via Blogpress

Inga kommentarer:

Peter's shared items in Google Reader

FriendFeed - webbstrategi

Digisocial – om webbstrategi, social media och kommunikation på internet